To provide service to our customers by processing transactions and offering solutions to customer needs through referrals and cross-selling our company’s products and services.
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers at all times.
- Assist with the processing of daily transactions including deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments and other banking matters per Bank policy.
- Complete balancing processes including but not limited to cash drawer, ATM, ITM, and check imaging.
- Research and respond to inquiries within the guidelines of Federal Privacy Regulations concerning customer accounts utilizing information stored on the computer system or maintained in other files.
- May be responsible for opening and closing of the Office; which includes building sweep, clear sign, cash vault, and programming of the alarm.
- Must cross-sell company products and services and promote the company brand internally and in the community.
- Participate in the Saturday rotation schedule.
Education Requirements: Minimally, a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree is preferred.
Experience Required: None. However, previous experience in handling cash, familiarity with PCs and use of business machines would be useful.
Qualifications: Must be self motivated, tech savvy and possess a pleasant personality. Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations with customers, and the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.