Support Specialist - ACH
Purpose of Position: Responsible for assisting the AVP – Support Services Officer in maintaining the daily operation of the organization. Specifically, the incumbent is responsible for electronic funds transactions, reconciliation, procedures, and compliance with regulatory guidelines. This position is also responsible for period reporting of specialized accounts.
Educational Requirements: Minimally High School Degree or equivalent or appropriate Financial Service experience
Experience Required: Banking or Operations experience preferred. Experience with Fiserv DNAcore preferred.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide service and support for our retail offices.
- Serves as the Coordinator of the Bank’s Electronic Funds Transfer function (ACH, EFT, Debit Cards) including ACH file load errors, check and bill pay returns, ACH returns, as well as processing all ACH stop payment and unauthorized payment requests. Also serves as the processor of ACH payroll origination, as well as ACH reclamations.
- Assist with management of the Bank’s Debit Card program including the error resolution processes and chargebacks, report review, card supply maintenance, and risk analysis.
- Perform reconciliation of the ATM GL Account daily.
- Process all legal notices, restraining notices, levies and SSI email notifications.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of IOLA accounts, as well as annual ACH counts for MLR reporting.
- Conduct various research, including but not limited to the card services system, notifications from the Fed, card compromises, etc. This could include placing locks/warning on the system relevant to notices received.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, U.S. PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Fraud Protection, Security Procedures and Privacy and Confidentiality requirements
- All other duties as assigned.