AVP/Regional Director of Retail Banking
Purpose of Position: Responsible for directing the operations of all Offices within their assigned region to include scheduling and direct supervision of Banking Office Managers. Responsible for the implementation and coordination of sales and marketing programs and initiatives as well as process improvement, skills development and/or cost containment initiatives.
Requirements of Position:
College Degree with business emphasis or equivalent related experience.
Five years or more experience in branch administration and/or lending. Minimum of three years satisfactory experience in an administrative position with supervisory responsibilities. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for selling all products and monitor the implementation of all product sales programs and track achievement of sales and production goals.
- Direct and monitor the activities of all subordinate staff in order to provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service and to promote and sell all bank products and services.
- Monitor adherence to all established operations and procedures.
- Assess staffing needs of the Offices, and participate in the hiring and termination of Office staff in conjunction with the Office Managers and the People and Performance Department.
- Oversee and review the preparation of employee evaluations, recommended increases and promotions, and recommended disciplinary actions.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, U.S. PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Fraud Protection, Security Procedures and Privacy and Confidentiality requirements
- Perform other duties as necessary to ensure the efficiency of the operation and to maintain a consistently high level of customer service.